Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: hows your day?

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    hope your having a better day today Amanda!!! *hugs yas* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just saw this post right now -lol- I'm having
    better days now that I'm past the " Holy shit I
    can't believe I'm 30 stage " [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    canadarocks
    Guest canadarocks's Avatar

    Post

    I'm STILL not past the "I'm 30" stage ...and I'll be 31 in 2 months [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -lol- Falling I'm not really either but at least
    I can get up in the morning now and not be in a
    foul mood! I still can't believe I'm 30 at all!

  5. #5
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *L* it should wear off soon that you just turned 30 Amanda...i can tell you how my day is starting off to be like [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] *L...hopefully i'll feel alittle better

    YES HE CAN HEAR!!!...sorry ihavent gotten back to you earlier just very tired and exhausted its been a busy week for me an exciting one at that

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hopefully one day it will wear off -lol- I'm
    sorry to hear that you're not feeling well this
    morning.

    YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! -does a happy dance- I'm so glad
    you got good news about Tanner. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    my pills should kick in soon *L plus eggs dont help my stomach at all *L

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then silly don't eat them -lol-

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm the same way with my spicy food. I love it, but I know I'll pay fer it... I also get no sympathy from my wife ether.

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    rOg

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love spicy food as well Roger [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •